“An innovative spirit, ideas and creativity move the world and allow societies to progress“
Global Net Society:
INNOVATIVE MINDSET & CREATIVE ECOSYSTEMS
GLOBAL NETWORK art+culture+education+science+innovation+technology
MADRID. 23th October. European Commission, Representation in Spain
BILBAO. 30th October. Alhóndiga-Bilbao
BRUSSELS. 12th November. European Parliament
The conference will be attended by members of the GLOBAL NET SOCIETY INSTITUTE Scientific Committee as well as representatives of civil society corporate institutions and culturally innovative spheres from throughout the EU as well as other international experts.
Since their constitution, ARTECHMEDIA y GLOBAL NET SOCIETY INSTITUTE, the organisers of this event, have worked for society as a whole both within Europe and globally through actions and activities that are specifically aimed at consolidating the stable, strategic alliance between individuals and the art+culture+education+science+innovation+technology sectors in order to enhance the exchange of knowledge and resources that facilitate the development of humanity within a democratic and participative scenario of peace.
How much of the intelligence, knowledge, ideas, projects, resources, and innovation that we possess is not sufficiently exploited? In our current times, full of uncertainty, we believe it is of utmost priority to set up cross-disciplinary networks between culturally innovative sectors that will facilitate knowledge exchange and proactive collaboration between people, business and institutions with the aim of producing new ideas within new contexts and ecosystems.
It is more urgent than ever for us to recuperate our self-belief and self confidence if we want to emerge from the current crisis by learning from it. Our society needs projects and ideas that pave the way towards a new sense of enthusiasm, confidence in the potential we have to overcome the troubles of today and build a future full of expectation. It is the institutional bodies, the cultural, educational and business organisations, that have the responsibility and the means, resources and knowledge to send a clear, resolute, motivating message of confidence.
This conference offers the possibility of sharing efforts and collaborating in a participative initiative that drives creative innovation, generating productive ecosystems where entrepreneurs can make good ideas and projects flourish.
In light of this panorama of paradigm shifts at a social, political and economic level, what can we do?
Carry on doing things in the same way?…
* We can take advantage of these changing times in order to set up really innovative initiatives, applying substantial changes and banishing inertia from our methods, making a positive about-face and speaking confidently of change. We need to face up to the global scenario by committing to ideas and projects that drive the sustainable economy based on owl edge and cultural, scientific and technological development.
* We can respond to the demands of society with united, responsible support initiatives, with the financing of good ideas and innovative, cultural, science and technology projects, with the setting up of a transparent, collaborative media campaign that will demonstrate the commitment of the main sectors to stimulate creative and innovative capacity within our society.
It affects all of us. The sectors with most resources and knowledge have a great social responsibility and the opportunity to be at the forefront of a society in need of confident positive messages, accompanied by sufficient resources to create new intelligent, creative ecosystems.
The challenge for the individuals who are developing policy and the economy in all areas of knowledge is to live in line with the new online digital society, to be informed and current, to innovate but above all, to generate proposals and generate knowledge.
The principal aim of the international conference, “GLOBAL NET SOCIETY: Innovative mindset and creative ecosystems” is to present various proposals that stimulate:
* Confidence and belief in ourselves is more urgent than ever if we want to overcome the crisis by learning from it. Our society is in need of projects and ideas that pave the way towards a world of expectation, confident in our ideas to overcome the hard times of the present and construct a future full of hope.
* Collaboration between institutions and business and social organisations with the aim of launching a campaign full of enthusiasm and confidence aimed at all society, underlining the social commitment of the main cultural, scientific, technological, political and economic sectors.
* Innovative mindsets and stable creative ecosystems so that projects and ideas can flourish, with clear repercussions in the knowledge economy, sustainable and socially responsible through the collaboration of the sectors described above; by contributing sufficient funding to launch a programme to drive, complement and finance innovative projects and ideas from cultural entrepreneurs, scientists, technologists that have the potential to grow into a company, product or service. The projects will have an overarching and clear aim to encourage everyone, especially young people, to adopt a vocation and a creative mindset for innovation in science and technology and the ecosystems necessary for their development.
The projects will have an overarching and clear aim to encourage everyone, especially young people, to adopt a vocation and a creative mindset for innovation in science and technology and the ecosystems necessary for their development.
* A proposal will be made for the creation of an online Platform for cultural entrepreneurs, scientists and technologists, open to participation from individuals and opinion drivers of society: institutional, corporative, social etc. in order to share knowledge and resources that will drive intelligent and creative ecosystems and ensure their stability.
* Presentation of Studies, Reports, Proposals related to the theme of the Conference defined by the members of the Scientific Committee of GLOBAL NET SOCIETY INSTITUTE
* Selected talks for presentation at the conference. Presentations will predominantly include those that describe successful experiences related to the objectives of the conference.